File this under ‘Fun Friday Finds’ — Ace Burger on Broadway Ave & 9th St ✨
Click here to see it on Google Maps
– In our books, Ace Burger is slightly famous for its Nashville Hot Chicken sandwich: homemade coleslaw, homemade pickles, homemade hot sauce, awesome lettuce ‘buns’… mmmm. It is SO good!
– If chicken doesn’t quite jive with your idea of ‘fave delish grilled dish in a bun,’ then try their many awesome burger options.
– Their onion rings are crispy and not greasy. 🔥
– Indoor and outdoor seating allows for fun people-watching and a relaxed-paced dining experience.
– They use all compostable ‘plastic’, so nothing goes to waste.
p.s. If you have any questions about the Broadway area in Saskatoon, just send us a message. 💬